PROVEN LEGAL COUNSEL
Estate Planning Solutions For New York And Beyond
- Wills — For more straightforward estate plans, a will may be able to handle almost all of your needs. For more complex estates, a well-drafted will is a solid cornerstone on which we can build an effective estate plan.
- Trusts — There are many different types of trusts that can be tailored to serve a wide range of needs. We can help you understand the benefit trusts can provide and create trusts that will serve your estate planning needs.
- Powers of attorney and health care proxies — The most effective estate plans address more than just what will happen to your assets and property. Other estate planning documents such as powers of attorney and health care proxies allow you to make critical choices about your own future such as who would you trust to look after you if you become incapacitated?
- Probate and estate administration — Being named as an executor carries a significant amount of responsibility. If you need to guide a loved one’s estate through the probate or the estate administration process, we can help guide you or take on those duties for you.
- Surrogate’s court proceedings — A wide variety of estate-related matters are heard in Surrogate’s Court. Our decades of experience in that court allow us to act as effective representatives for our clients when they are faced with matters there.
- Administration of foreign estates — If you have a loved one from another country who has passed on, we can help you with administrative responsibilities you may have related to their foreign estate. We have extensive experience assisting with estates in Brazil and other countries as well.
No matter what stage of life you are in, we can help you make solid plans for protecting assets, providing for your loved ones and preparing for a prosperous future.
Talk With An Attorney Who Listens
Our lawyers will take the time to listen to your concerns so that we can craft estate planning documents that truly advance your interests. To arrange your free 30-minute consultation with an experienced New York estate planning lawyer, please contact our Manhattan law offices online or by telephone at 646-561-9099.